From 1st March - 31st July 2021
- Applicants must fill in the application form and submit it together with the Pedigree Certificate to the corresponding person or the competition organizer.
- In the event that the applicant is not the actual owner of the pigeons, such applicant must obtain an approval for sending the pigeons or a letter of authorization from the pigeon’s owner.
- Pigeons can be sent locally and internationally. Participant must read the terms and conditions carefully and accept the rules set out by the organization.
- These pigeons must have an age of approximately 45-60 days. They must have attached pigeon rings allocated origin country and year 2021 properly.
- In some countries or areas that are suspected of having pandemic. These pigeons will not be allowed to participate in Pattaya One Loft Race with no exception.
- The registration team name needs to finalize once handed over/collected pigeons. Changing or modifying the registered name afterwards is not allowed.
- After the pigeon has been sent to the loft. They will be under the supervision and training process of the organizer, the participant shall have no right to engage in a physical contact with the pigeon.
- The organizer will cover the chip ring of each participating pigeon in order to prevent any tampering or cheating.
- Unfit pigeons either qualifying round 120km.or in races shall be decided by the organizer as deem as appropriate.
- The semi final 430km result will be recognized by FCI Racing Pigeons Grand Prix. For participant who want to be ranked in FCI Racing Pigeons Grand Prix, these pigeons must have rings certified by FCI only.
- All 3-race courses being 330 km, 430 km and 530 km, the organizer will start timing the race for 2 days (race timing will start on the release date and will stop 18:00 hrs. (6.00 pm GMT+7) on the second day of the race).
- The application fees is USD 550 per pigeon.
- The participant shall pay registration fee of USD550 on a collecting date to the organizer; whereby such payment shall be made per 1 Team name. For example, TEAM DAY, there are 12 pigeons. This team should pay USD550. As well as TEAM NIGHT, there are 60pigeons. This team should pay USD550 also.
- In the event of a sick, dead, or lost pigeon during training, the organizer will inform the participant/breeder of such incident; whereby the participant/breeder may replace the pigeon with a new one. Replacement period is between 1st March to 31st July 2021. The organizer will not be held responsible for the illness, death, or loss of pigeons in any cases.
- In case of participant/breeder who has no pigeons left before the qualifying round 120km. The application fees of USD550 per team will be refunded.
- Upon completion of the qualifying course120 km, the participant shall pay for the registration fees according to the number of returned pigeons, less the first pigeon registration fee that had already been paid at the beginning. This registration fee will activate qualified pigeons for 3 subsequent races. For example, sent in 12 pigeons, there are 10 pigeons returned in the qualifying course 120 km, so participant shall pay remaining 9 pigeons.
- Freight and shipping expenses will be paid to the pigeon collector by participant.
- Only US dollar (USD) and Thai baht (THB) are acceptable for the payment. Any outstanding balance must be made in the same currency that was previously paid.
- Prize money will be paid in the same currency as registration fee, after withholding tax deduction of prize money in accordance to the taxation law in Thailand.
- The participant may request for the collection of prize money at the auction date by submitting the registration form as proof of participation.
- For your convenience of receiving prize money from the race organizer, we require valid banking details on the registration date. Information such as SWIFT code, Account name, Account number, Bank name and address must be provided.
|To be qualified 120 km (October-November 2021)||Kabinburi District ,Prachinburi Province|
|21st December 2021 First Race 330 km||Kapchoeng District, Surin Province|
|29th December 2021 Second Race 430 km||Kantharalak District, Sisaket Province|
|8th January 2022 Final Race 530 km||Sirindhorn District, Ubon Ratchathani Province|
* Basketing Bird: 1 day before the race
** Second Race 430km will be recognized by FCI Racing Pigeons Grand Prix
Criteria for the winner of team prize
Only pigeons that are in the top 500 rankings of the final race at 530 km are eligible for the large team and small team prize.
In the top 500 rankings, the team with the highest number of returned pigeons will be the winner. In the event of an equal number of returned pigeons, the winning team will be determined from the lowest of total ranking of all pigeons as score from the top 500 rankings. And in the event of equal score will be determined from the 1st returned pigeon of each team. The team with the best ranking of the 1st returned pigeon will be the winner and will be awarded the team prize.
Auction and awards
- All pigeons in the top 500 rankings from the final race 530 km need to be auctioned.
- The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th of Ace Pigeons need to be auctioned.
- The 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize winners of 330 km and 430 km need to be auctioned.
- Proceeds from the auction shall be shared between the owner (60%) and the organizer (40%).
- Auction proceeds is in THAI BAHT only.
- All remaining pigeons from the auction, the pigeon’s owner may purchase their pigeons at 40% of the bid price. Any pigeon without a bidder, the organizer will have the right to the pigeon’s ownership and will proceed further with actions as deemed appropriate to the organization.
- The pigeon’s owner shall be responsible for withholding taxes or expenses pertaining to the prize money or proceeds in accordance to the taxation law in Thailand.
- In any pertaining freight expenses shall be responsible by the bidder.
- The organizer will use the foreign exchange rate indicated by the Bank of Thailand.
- For all of overseas pigeon with ranking 501 onward will have to participate in the auction on the website. All proceeds from the auction will be allocated between the owner (60%) and the organizer (40%).
*** The organizer shall have the right to amend or modify the aforementioned rules and regulations without prior notice ***