- PIPR respects and gives significance to individual rights, personal information and personal information protection. PIPR realizes that users would wish to be assured of security in using the services via the PIPR’s website.
- Personal information received by PIPR, such as name, age, address, telephone number, I.D. number and financial information that can be used to trace an identity, that is complete, accurate, up-to-date, and of good quality will be used only for the purpose of the PIPR operations. PIPR shall use stringent security measures so that personal information may not be used without permission.
- In regard to collection and preservation of personal information, PIPR shall use lawful and fair means to limit collection and storing of personal information. It shall only be used for services stipulated in the objectives of PIPR.
- PIPR shall obtain users consent prior to collecting personal information except in the case
- It is an exception prescribed by law.
- It is for users benefit but consent cannot be obtained at that time.
- It is for the benefit of users life, health, or safety or the life, health, or safety of other service users.
- It is for the purpose of legal investigation or inquiry by officials or court proceedings.
- It is for study, research, or statistical data collection.
- PIPR shall not collect personal information about genetic traits and sexual behavior, or
information that may be detrimental to personal reputation, or information that may cause unfair
discrimination to any person except in the case that:
- Users written consent has been obtained.
- It is an exception prescribed by law.
- It is for users benefit and consent cannot be obtained at that time.
- It is for the benefit of users life, health or safety or the life, health, or safety of other service users.
- It is for the purpose of investigations by legal officials or court proceedings.
- It is for study, research, or statistical data collection.
- PIPR may integrate users personal information with information received from other sources only as necessary and with users consent, for the purpose of updating personal information and improving the quality and efficiency of the PIPR's services.
- PIPR may use and disclose personal information only with users consent and when it is in accordance with PIPR’s objectives.
- PIPR shall ensure that it shall not disclose, show, or cause to appear the users personal
information in any other manner other than that specified in PIPR’s objectives or to a
third party except in the event that:
- It is prescribed by law.
- It is with the users consent.
- It is for the benefit of life, health or safety or the life, health, or safety of other service users.
- It is for the purpose of investigations by officials or court proceedings.
- It is for study, research, or statistical data collection.
- In certain cases, PIPR may allow other persons or agencies/organizations to have access to or use users personal information as necessary, for the purposes of and under the authority of PIPR, and with prior consent of users.
PIPR recognizes the importance of personal information security and has set up security measures that are appropriate and consistent with keeping confidentiality of personal information. The measures aim at preventing loss, accessibility, destruction, use, modification, amendment or disclosure of personal information unlawfully or without authority. These measures shall comply with PIPR’s policy and guideline on IT security.Users Rights to Personal Information
- In the event that users wish to obtain their own personal information, they may send a request according to the criteria and methods set forth by PIPR. Upon receipt of such request PIPR shall take prompt action to inform users of the existence or details of such personal information within a reasonable time.
- If any personal information is found to be incorrect, users may notify PIPR and request that such information be corrected, changed, or deleted. In that case PIPR shall prepare a memorandum of objections regarding storage and accuracy of personal information.
- Users have the right to check the existence and the nature of personal information, and the use
of such information at the business premises of PIPR. In addition, users have the right to
- certified copies of documents relating to their personal information
- rectification or change of personal information so that it is accurate and complete
- discontinuation of the use or disclosure of their personal information
- deletion or destruction of their personal information
- information about the method of acquisition of their personal information in the case that information has been collected or stored without their consent.
Personal data PRIVACY NOTICE
1. General Provisions
For the purpose of complying with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) and subordinate laws issued thereunder, including any amendments which may be made thereto, (“Laws on Personal Data Protection”), Pattaya International Pigeon Race CO., LTD. (“Company”) has prepared this personal data privacy notice (“Privacy Notice) to inform you regarding how the Company handles information which can or may identify you, whether directly or indirectly, according to the Laws on Personal Data Protection (“Personal Data”), for instance, the methods by which Personal Data is collected, used, disclosed or dealt with, whether by manual or automated means, such as recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, sending, transfer, disclosure or making available by any means, alignment, combination, prohibition of access or restriction, erasure or destruction (“Processing”, “Process”, “Processes” or “Processed), as well as to notify you of the purposes for such Processing, the retention period of Personal Data, and your rights as the data subject. In this regard, the Company recommends that you read and understand the following terms under the Privacy Notice:
2. The Categories of Persons whom the Company Collects Personal Data and the Sources of Personal Data
2.1 Under this Privacy Notice, the categories of persons from whom the Company collects and Processes Personal Data and the source of such Personal Data are as follows:
|Category||Details||Sources of Personal Data|
|(a)||Customers||Persons who purchase products and/or use the services of the Company and/or those who are expected to purchase products and/or use the services of the Company (prospective customers), or any other persons having similar characteristics such as persons who participate in activities, seminars, or bids, website users, application users, persons who make contact to request to receive information or services from the Company, and persons who provide responses to surveys concerning products and/or services of the Company, etc. They shall also include persons who are related to or are representatives of customers who are juristic persons and persons whose Personal Data appear in the relevant documents and processes.||
|(b)||Vendors||Persons who provide quotations for products and/or services to be sold to the Company or have any other relationships of a similar nature with the Company, such as farmers, middlemen, service providers, consultants, experts, academics, lecturers, franchise business operators, participants in business projects, contracting parties or any other persons having similar characteristics, etc. They shall also include natural persons who are related to or act as representatives of the vendors who are juristic persons and persons whose Personal Data appear in the relevant documents and processes.||
|(c)||Directors and personnel||Persons who work or perform any duties for the Company and receive salary, wages, welfare benefits or any other compensation from the Company, irrespective of what such compensation is called, such as directors, executives, managers, employees, personnel, trainees or any other persons having similar characteristics. They shall include persons related to the personnel of the Company and persons whose Personal Data appear in the relevant documents and processes, such as family members, reference person, and persons who may be contacted in case of emergency, etc.||
|(d)||Job applicants||Persons who may be selected to be personnel of the Company. They shall include persons relating to the job applicants and persons whose Personal Data are contained in the documents relating to the job applications, such as family members, reference person, and persons who may be contacted in case of emergency, etc. The Company may directly collect Personal Data of the job applicants by itself or obtain the Personal Data from a third party. Please see further details in the Privacy Notice for processes relating to the personnel of CPF Group. [Please insert the link to the Privacy Notice for processes relating to the personnel]||
|(e)||Shareholders or securities holders||Persons who are shareholders or securities holders of the Company, such as bond holders or holders of other types of securities, etc.||
2.3 In collecting your Personal Data, you will be informed of the details as set out in this Privacy Notice, including but not limited to, the lawful basis for the collection, use, disclosure and/or Processing of Personal Data in accordance with the lawful purposes, or in the event that the Laws on Personal Data Protection require your consent for any Processing of Personal Data, the Company will request your explicit consent.
2.4 Where the Company has previously collected your Personal Data before the Laws on Personal Data Protection have become effective, the Company will continue to collect and use your Personal Data in accordance with the original purposes of collection. In this regard, you have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting the Company using the contact details set out in Clause 8 of this Privacy Notice. However, the Company reserves the right to consider your request for the withdrawal of consent and proceed in accordance with the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
3. Collected Personal Data
Your Personal Data that is collected and Processed under this Privacy Notice, regardless of whether such Personal Data was directly provided by you to the Company or automatically collected from you by the Company, or was provided to the Company by third parties, includes the following:
3.1 Personal information, such as first name, last name, date/month/year of birth, age, sex, weight, height, national identification number, photograph, signature, nationality, race, religion, marital status, military status, information concerning family members (such as father, mother, spouse and child), health conditions, biometric data (such as finger print, palm print and facial simulation), etc.
3.2 Contact information, such as address as stated on the national identification card, address as stated in the house registration book, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail, Line ID, person who may be contacted in case of emergency, and details of reference person, etc.
3.3 Business information, such as details concerning the customer’s factory (such as name, registration number, location, contact details), car number plate, type of car, Personal Data which is contained in the registry of farmers, copy of document of title, map, latitude and longitude of the farm, terms of trade, etc.
3.4 Information concerning sale and purchase transaction, such as customer code, vendor code, order details (such as the wishlisted product, the quantity and quality), details of the wishlisted product (for example, the net weight, dampness and quality of the raw materials), details of complaints concerning the product (for example, the date of order, type of product, the relevant branch, and the problem that is found), the number of the temporary product receipt, details of delivery and raw materials, number for tracking (traceability system), etc.
3.5 Information concerning payment, such as the monetary amount, the credit limit, the payment terms, the account number, Personal Data which appears in the tax invoice, cheque and cheque stub, payment voucher, receipt, receipt voucher and debit application form, etc.
3.6 Information that is used as supporting evidence of the execution of transactions and juristic acts, such as Personal Data which appears in a copy of the national identification card, copy of passport, copy of house registration book, copy of change of name certificate, copy of factory license, registration form, copy of documents of title over land, customer’s account opening form, document certifying non-related party, power of attorney, company affidavit, PhorPor. 09/20, map, security documents (such as title deed, bank guarantee, personal guarantee), sale and purchase agreement or any other agreement relating to the transaction, delivery order, copy of lawyer’s license, professional license or business license, copy of military service certificate, copy of bank account book, copy of marriage certificate, copy of birth certificate, form for approval of salary of new staff and monthly staff, medical certificate, result of pre-employment medical check, form for specifying beneficiary, social security application form, letter of consent for personal background check, result of personal background check, employment contract, letter of guarantee for performance of employment contract and related documents (such as certificate of employment specifying job position, copy of civil servant card, certificate of employment specifying salary, copy of business registration, or document on the incorporation of the company containing the name of the guarantor for performance of employment contract as the owner or partner, etc.), directorship agreement and power of attorney, etc.
3.7 Information on education and training, such as academic and training background (such as name of educational institution, program, and year of graduation), academic certificate, transcript, language skills, computer skills, details on training and tests, activities participated in during the time of study, etc.
3.8 Information on job application, such as personal background, history of employment, details which appear in resume/CV, criminal record, position that is being applied for, expected salary, information on job interview, evidence or letter being referred to, and information which appears in the interview assessment (such as assessment result, knowledge and experience, personal characteristics, team work, and ability), etc.
3.9 Information on work and assessment, such as personnel code, position, department, affiliation, chain of command, performance assessment, working behavior, achievement and/or award received, training information, disciplinary action information, details which appear in personnel transfer document of the Company, personnel on loan contract, letter of resignation, and reason for the resignation, etc.
3.10 Information on benefits and remuneration, such as salary, wages, reward, bonus, pension details, welfare, bank account number, guarantor’s details, beneficiary’s details, social security details, provident fund details, tax details, tax deduction details, health benefit details (including for family member) and/or other benefits, Personal Data which appears in medical certificates, annual health reports, maternity leave forms, welfare money lending forms, salary reduction consent letters, receipts, invoices, compensation request forms (for accident and life insurance) and retirement benefit request forms, etc.
3.11 Information on registration statistics, such as starting date, probation end date, working date and time, hours of work, hours of overtime work, annual leave, leave date, leave form, leave details including reasons for such leave, the Company entry and exit record, and usage record of systems of the Company, etc.
3.13 Other information, such as consumer behavior or trends related to the purchase of products and/or services, voice recording of conversations, and photo and video recording by means of CCTV, etc.
4. Purposes and Lawful Basis for the Collection, Use, Disclosure and Processing of Personal Data
4.1 The Company Processes your Personal Data for the following purposes and lawful basis (collectively, the “Purposes”):
|No||Purposes||Lawful basis of the Processing|
|A. For a purpose relating to selling products and services to customers and other relevant transactions|
|(1)||For membership registration or customer account opening||
|(2)||For entering into agreements for sale and purchase of products and services||
|(3)||For management of customer orders, preparation of products and/or services, and other relevant transactions||
|(4)||For changing information relating to customers and receiving complaints||
|B. For a purpose relating to procurement with vendors, using services of service providers and other relevant transactions|
|(1)||For procurement and the selection of vendors or any other persons having similar characteristics||
|(2)||For registering new vendors or any other persons having similar characteristics||
|(3)||For execution and management of agreements between the Company and any other contractual parties||
|(4)||For performing obligations under agreements made with vendors or any other persons having similar characteristics||
|C. For a purpose relating to communications and marketing|
|(1)||For communicating with you.||
|(2)||For public relations and marketing activities of the Company.||
|D. For a purpose relating to the analysis of information and the improvement of the quality of the products and services of the Company|
|(1)||For analyzing and surveying the behavior of customers or any other persons having similar characteristics||
|(2)||For analyzing your use of websites, applications, or other media.||
|E. For a purpose relating to human resource management|
|(1)||For recruitment, job applicant selection, interview, and any transactions in relation to the recruitment process.||
|(2)||For any other processes in relation to employment such as conducing medical check-ups before commencement of the job, criminal record check, and entering into an employment contract, etc.||
|(3)||For management of welfare and benefit of directors and personnel, including but not limited to welfare money loan, medical expense reimbursement, discounts for directors and personnel, annual physical examination, insurance, and claims related to insurance||
|(4)||For the purpose of the performance of duty of directors and personnel according to the employment contract, employment agreement, appointment contract, or any other contracts entered into with the Company (as the case may be)||
|(5)||For the purpose of salary payment, bonus, remuneration or any other benefits||
|(6)||For the purpose of the management of training personnel||
|F. For a purpose in respect of the management of shares, debentures, and other securities of the Company|
|(1)||For the collection of the list of shareholders and/or securities holders and checking and managing various matters in respect of the rights and benefits of the shareholders and/or the securities holders||
In case that shareholders and securities holders not desire to provide a consent, the Company reserves the right to take any necessary actions to erase or prevent sensitive Personal Data from being displayed before processing other Personal Data on shareholders and securities holders’ ID.
|G. For the purpose of compliance with relevant laws which are applicable to the Company and for the establishment of legal claims|
|(1)||For compliance with relevant laws which are applicable to the Company.||
|(2)||For the establishment of legal claims and any other relevant proceedings.||
|H. For the purpose relating to security|
|(1)||For monitoring, protecting and ensuring the security of persons and properties of the Company and the general public.||
|I. Any activities that are necessary and beneficial to you and any other purposes|
|(1)||For any transaction that is necessary and beneficial to you or those which are directly related to the purposes set forth above.||
|(2)||For other purposes that the Company will notify you of.||
4.2 Your Personal Data, which the Company will Process for the Purposes set forth in Clause 4.1 above that relate to the compliance with laws or contracts or are necessary for entering into contracts with you, is the data which is necessary for the achievement of the said Purposes. If you do not intend to provide such Personal Data to the Company, there may be legal implications or the Company may not be able to perform its duties pursuant to the contract which has been entered into with you or may not be able to enter into a contract with you (as the case may be). In such event, it may be necessary for the Company to decline to enter into the contract with you or to cancel the sale and purchase or the provision of any relevant services to you, whether in whole or in part.
4.3 In the event that the Company will Process your Personal Data in a manner and/or for purposes which are not consistent with the Purposes set forth above, the Company will put in place additional policies or notifications for the protection of Personal Data and/or send a notice to you to provide explanations concerning such Processing of Personal Data. In this regard, you should review such additional policies or notifications in conjunction with this Privacy Notice (as the case may be).
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
5.1 The Company may disclose your Personal Data in accordance with the Purposes and the rules prescribed under the laws to the following entities and persons:
- (a) Pattaya International Pigeon Race CO., LTD both in and outside Thailand, including executives, directors, staff, employees and/or relevant in-house personnel, and as necessary on a need-to-know basis for the Processing of your Personal Data.
- (b) Business partners, service providers, and data processors designated or hired by the Company to perform duties in connection with the management/Processing of Personal Data for the Company in the provision of various services, such as personnel’s physical examinations by business partners, information technological services, data recording services, payment services, mailing services, delivery services, printing services, health services, insurance services, training services, data analysis services, research services, marketing services, or any other services which may be beneficial to you or relevant to the Company’s business operations, such as commercial banks, hospitals, life insurance companies, and non-life insurance companies, etc.
- (c) Advisors of the Company, such as legal advisors, lawyers, auditors, or any other internal and external experts of the Company, etc.
- (d) Relevant governmental agencies which have supervisory duties under the laws or which have requested the disclosure pursuant to their lawful powers or relevant to the legal process or which were granted permission pursuant to applicable laws, such as the Department of Labour Protection and Welfare, Department of Skill Development, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Social Security Office, Department of Provincial Administration, Department of Business Development, Department of Intellectual Property, Office of Securities and Exchange Commission, the Stock Exchange of Thailand and subsidiaries of the Stock Exchange of Thailand (such as Thailand Securities Depository Company Limited), Office of the Personal Data Protection Commission, Office of Trade Competition Commission, Royal Thai Police, Office of the Attorney General, court, and Legal Execution Department, etc.
- (e) Customers, vendors, contracting parties of the Company which you have contacted or are relevant to your duty or position, or any other person in similar manners.
- (f) Any persons or other entities that you have given consent to disclose your Personal Data to, such as the disclosure of processed images of activities through various media platforms of the Company to the general public.
5.2 The disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties shall be in accordance with the Purposes or other purposes permitted by law, provided that if the law requires your consent to be provided, the Company will request your prior consent.
5.3 In the event that the Company discloses your Personal Data to third parties, the Company will put in place appropriate safeguards to protect the Personal Data that has been disclosed and to comply with the standards and duties relating to the protection of Personal Data as prescribed by the Laws on Personal Data Protection. Where the Company sends or transfers your Personal Data outside Thailand, the Company will ensure that the recipient country, the international organization or such overseas recipient has a sufficient standard for the protection of Personal Data. In some cases, the Company may request your consent for the transfer of your Personal Data outside Thailand, subject to the requirements under Laws on Personal Data Protection.
6. Retention Period
The Company will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfil the Purposes for which the Personal Data was Processed, whereby the retention period will vary depending on the Purposes for which such Personal Data was collected and Processed. The Company will retain Personal Data for the period prescribed under the applicable laws (if any) by considering the statute of limitations under the laws for any legal proceedings that may occur from or in relation to the documents or Personal Data collected by the Company and having regard to the Company’s business practices and relevant business in relation to each category of Personal Data.
In this regard, the Company will retain your Personal Data for a period not exceeding 10 years, starting from the date your legal relations/transactions with the Company come to an end. However, the Company may retain your Personal Data for a longer period of such time prescribed if the laws permit or such retention of Personal Data is necessary for the establishment of the right of claim of the Company.
After the period of time set forth above has expired, the Company will delete or destroy such Personal Data from the storage or system of the Company and other persons providing services to the Company (if any) or anonymize your Personal Data, unless in the event that the Company can continue to retain such Personal Data as prescribed by the Laws on Personal Data Protection or other applicable laws. In this regard, for additional details regarding the retention period of your Personal Data, you can contact the Company by using the contact details set out in Clause 8 of this Privacy Notice.
7. Your Rights in relation to Personal Data
As the data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data, subject to the rules, methods and conditions under the Laws on Personal Data Protection. In this regard, if you wish to make a request to exercise your rights, you can contact the Company by using the contact details set out in Clause 8.of this Privacy Notice.
7.1 Right of Access
You have the right to access your Personal Data and may request that the Company provide you with a copy of such Personal Data in accordance with the requirements under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
7.2 Right to Data Portability
You have the right to obtain your Personal Data, including to request that your Personal Data is transmitted to another data controller or to you, except where it is technically unfeasible, in accordance with the requirements under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
7.3 Right to Object
You have the right to raise an objection to the Processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances prescribed under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
7.4 Right to Erasure
You may request that the Company delete, destroy or anonymize your Personal Data in certain circumstances prescribed under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
7.5 Right to Restriction
You have the right to request that the Company restrict the Processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances prescribed under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
7.6 Right to Rectification
You have the right to request that your Personal Data be rectified if the Personal Data is inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or may cause a misunderstanding.
7.7 Right to Withdraw Consent
If the Company relies on your consent as the legal basis for Processing your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw such consent which has been provided to the Company at any time.
7.8 Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of the Company’s practices in relation to your Personal Data, please contact the Company using the contact details set out in Clause 8 of this Privacy Notice. Where there is reason to believe that the Company is in breach of Laws on Personal Data Protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the expert committee appointed by the Personal Data Protection Committee in accordance with the rules and methods prescribed under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
However, the Company reserves the right to consider your request to exercise your rights and act in accordance with the requirements under the Laws on Personal Data Protection.
8. How to Contact the Company
The Company has designated Pattaya International Pigeon Race CO., LTD. as the coordinator for matters relating to the Company’s Personal Data protection. If you have any questions or would like to exercise your rights as set out in this Privacy Notice, you may contact the Company using the contact information provided below:
Pattaya International Pigeon Race Co., Ltd
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 99, Moo5, Pong, Bang La-Mung, Chonburi, THAILAND 20150
Data Protection Officer
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : 99, Moo5, Pong, Bang La-Mung, Chonburi, THAILAND 20150
9. Changes to This Privacy Notice
The Company may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect any changes to our Processing of your Personal Data and to comply with any changes to the Laws on Personal Data Protection or any applicable laws. In this regard, the Company will notify you of any significant changes to the Privacy Notice and the amended Privacy Notice through appropriate means. The Company encourages you to review such communication in order to be aware of any changes made to this Privacy Notice from time to time.